The Big Con is out now on XBox X|S, Xbox One, Steam, and Epic Games!
Links will open in a new tab or window.
Ali Barlow is your average everyday teenager, who's in for the ride of her life! When gangsters threaten to take over the family video store, she needs to raise some big money to save the day. After a chance encounter with local con artist Ted, the two embark on a crime-filled, cross-country road trip.
Help Ali through hilarious hijinks as she pickpockets, fools people with disguises, steals, and schemes her way towards saving the family video store.
Brought to you by Mighty Yell and Skybound Games, "The Big Con" is the 90s crime adventure you've been waiting for!
What do you think, Rad Ghost?
[Rad Ghost noises]
Coming this summer to a personal computer and Xbox near you! Wishlist now! [Music]
Hustle through the 90s in THE BIG CON
Hustle your way across ‘90s America as a runaway teen con artist. Choose how to make your scratch as you don disguises, pick pockets, and rip people off in this comedic crime-filled adventure. Experience the totally rad ’90s in all its plaid and payphone glory!
- Options and tutorials are explained using plain language and visual aids
- The Dialogue FX option allows you to reduce movement and visual background noise during dialogue
- Eavesdropping visual hints can be toggled on and off
- You can find Rad Ghost in any level to help explain what your main goals are to complete each level
- The Notebook feature lets you check current objectives and hints if you've forgotten anything
- All colour-coded options also use unique icons for colourblind players
- Fonts used are large and high-contrast (usually black on white when possible)
- You can choose between our default fonts and 2 easy-to-read options (Open Sans and Open Dyslexic)
- In-game prompts for interactive items like doors and pickups are accompanied by animated icons
- Screen reader support is not available for The Big Con.
- Audio levels for music and sound effects/voices can be controlled separately
- Voice acting is limited to short emotion sounds, and all relevant dialogue is presented as text
- You can toggle the pickpocketing minigame off, turning it into a single button press
- Movement and UI can be controlled using WASD and arrow keys on the keyboard, and analog stick or D-Pad on the controller. Mouse control is not available for The Big Con.
- Our team was not able to launch with our control remapping enabled, but rest assured it's coming very soon!
Sign up to get conned by mail!
We won't actually con you, promise. We'll just let you know when we have news, events, and deals.